Fun With A Message Tutorial
Kid Made Christmas Ornaments
Pasta & Glue & Cookie Cutters
A Fun Christmas Project For kids
Christmas is almost here yay! It’s the most wonderful time of the year 🙂
This year we are having fun preparing for Christmas. We’ve decided to be intentional in what we do vs. quantity we do.
“Keeping the important thing important.”
We are spending quality time together making homemade ornaments instead of spending money buying some.
Plus we are saving by making cute ornaments made of pasta. Frugal and fun!
Pasta Christmas Ornaments Tutorial
I love texture! So I thought there’s nothing better than pasta to create texture.
Plus this craft is super easy for kiddos to do. They will really have fun combining pasta and glue in a cookie cutter holiday shape!
What you need:
- Cookie cutters
- Wax paper
- Glitter (optional)
Step by Step Tutorial
- Tape some wax paper on to your table (so it won’t slip away)
- In a shallow bowl combine pasta and glue (did I mention that kids will enjoy this craft?) Have fun getting your hands gooey :).
- Fill cookie cutters with the gooey pasta (don’t fill it all the way or it would take too long to dry).
- After its dry, detach from cookie cutters and wax paper. (I left ours dry overnight just to be sure)
- Paint your ornaments and let them dry
- Add any decorations you wish (ours was glitter)
- Glue the twine or ribbon to hang on the tree.
Share your creations with us on our Facebook page.
Click the image below to see some more wonderful kid made ornament ideas!
© Copyright 2015 Fun With A Message.