Super Easy Colorful Thanksgiving Collage Wall Decor
Fun With A Message Tutorial
A Super Easy and Colorful Wall Decor
A Perfect Craft for Thanksgiving With The Family
Thanksgiving is almost here! We one going to have a fun time with the family. As preparations take place, we want to our kids to be part of the celebration. And use the mounds of wonderful artwork that have accumulated through the year.
Creating A Frugal And Colorful Keepsake
Use Your Kids Artwork For This Keepsake
For this super easy and colorful Thanksgiving Collage Wall Decor, you can take all the beautiful and colorful paintings from your kiddos that are accumulating dust in a corner of the craft room or in a box somewhere and make a colorful keepsake that you can enjoy anytime.
Just select pieces that have fall tones and no drawings.
You Can Create Your Own Artwork
Want to have some quality time with the fam?
Create your own painted pieces. Its super easy! Our tutorial shows you how.
Thanksgiving Collage Wall Decor Tutorial
The best part of this project, is that anyone’s project will look different. Below is what our finished collage looks like. Keep in mind that every piece will look different and unique because it will be based on one of a kind artwork!
What you need:
- Supplies: brushes, glue, scissors, pencil
- Watercolors or acrylic paint
- Craft Paper (any fall color) to be used as background
- Harvest Template (see below on how to download)
Step by Step Tutorial
- To create own artwork:
- If using existing artwork, just go to step 3.
- Print template on thick paper and cut each shape ( See below to download )
- Use shape as stencils – place onto artwork and trace with a pencil.
- Cut shapes
- For the lettering, use the template and cut or paint “Thankful” onto craft paper.
- Glue shapes onto craft paper. You can play around with their placements until you like what you see :
- PAdd details like leaves etc.
- Glue craft paper onto canvas. I used Modpodge.
- Add a frame and hang it.
- Admire your artwork
Share this Super Easy Colorful Thanksgiving Collage Wall Decor with your friends.
Subscribe to Download
Fun With A Message’s Template
A Free Printable*
We hope our FREE printable will help you spend sone time with your family and make a colorful wall decor.
After you confirm your subscription, the Fun With A Message file link will be delivered via email. Please make sure to add Fun With A Message to your email contacts. If you don’t see it in your inbox, check the spam and junk folder.
To subscribe simply type your email on to the Subscribe Box above entitled: JOIN FUN WITH A MESSAGE.
*For personal use only. Not for resale.
Sharing is caring Please don’t forget to share!
© Copyright 2015 Fun With A Message. If you would like to reprint or use any of the material in this article please contact us.
This post might contain affiliate links. Please see our disclosure page for more information.